Welcome to the Financial Information System for California
The Financial Information System for California (FI$Cal) is a business transformation project for state government in the areas of budgeting, accounting, procurement, and cash management. The Project will prepare the state systems and workforce to function in an integrated financial management system environment.
- Register for the FI$Cal User Community Forum (Thursday, February 18, 2016)
- Session recordings for the 2017/2018 Release Resources have been posted (Added 1/25/2016)
- February 2016 FI$Cal Focus Newsletter (Added 02/05/2016)
- 2016 Release Resources
- 2017/2018 Release Resources
- New Cal eProcure Website (Added 12/9/2015)
- Statewide Budget Solution Kickoff (Added 11/12/2015)
- Wave 2 - Change Request 512
- Fall Release Vendor Training (Added 12/4/2015)
- Fall Release Departmental Training (Added 11/10/2015)
The FI$Cal User Community Forums are full.
Both 2/18/16 FI$Cal User Community Forums are full.
Regisration is currently closed.
- Departments by Release: 2016 | 2017 | 2018
- Finance's Resources Webpage
- Functionality by Wave
- Monthly Status Report
- Partner Agencies
- Vendor Management
- Wave 1 Resources
- Wave 2 Resources
- Wave 3 Resources
- 2016 Release
- 2017/2018 Release